- This event has passed.
Youth Division Final Round – 2020 Competition
March 15, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm EDTFree
The Florida Guitar Foundation Youth Classical Guitar Competition is open to all classical guitarists regardless nationality that are currently enrolled in high school (or younger).
• Three competitors will be chosen to perform in the Final Round.
• All judges decisions are final.
• Judges comments will not made available to competitors.
• All music must be performed from memory.
• Previous 1st prize winners are not eligible to participate.
• Preliminary Round:
o 7 minutes of free repertoire
• Final Round:
o 15 minutes of free repertoire
o Must include at least two (2) contrasting works
Choice of music is entirely at the discretion of the competitor. A competitor may perform the same or different music from round to round without penalty.
It is expected that every competitor’s choice of music fits within the time allowed for each round. If a competitor exceeds the given time allotted, that competitor will be asked to stop but at no penalty to his/her evaluation.