- This event has passed.
Open Division Final Round – 2020 Competition
March 15, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm EDT
• The Florida Guitar Foundation Classical Guitar Competition is open to all classical guitarists regardless of age and nationality.
• Eight competitors will be chosen to play in the Semi-final round.
• Three competitors will be chosen to perform in the Final Round.
• All judges’ decisions are final.
• Judges’ comments will not be made available to competitors.
• All music must be performed from memory.
• Previous 1st prize winners are not eligible to participate.
• Preliminary Round:
o 7 minutes of free repertoire
• Semi-Final Round:
o 10 minutes of free repertoire
• Final Round:
o 20 minutes of free repertoire
o Must include at least two (2) contrasting works
o Must include one composition of at least five (5) minutes length that has not been played in the previous rounds.