✓ Jorge Luis Zamora – October 20
✓ Kupinski Guitar Duo – December 8
Pavel Steidl – March 16
✓ Meng Su – March 16
✓ Aniello Desiderio – March 17
Patterson/Sutton Duo – April 27
Member’s Recital – TBD
Saturday, April 27, 2019 – 8:00 PM
Clarke Recital Hall, University of Miami, 5501 San Amaro Dr, Coral Gables, FL 33146
Thank you for purchasing tickets!
Please have your ID or paypal receipt with you when picking up tickets at Will Call. If you are a student, please bring your student ID.
Clarke Recital Hall
University of Miami
5501 San Amaro Dr.
Coral Gables, Florida 33146
Gusman Concert Hall
University of Miami
1314 Miller Dr
Coral Gables, FL 33146
Clarke Recital Hall - University of Miami
We strongly suggest you arrive early in order to avoid missing a single note!
Effective August 20, 2018, the University’s parking enforcement hours will be 7-days a week, 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. All vehicles must park head-in only, and have the license plate registered with the university.
Nights and Weekend Visitors (M-F, 4:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m., and Weekends 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.):
During these hours, all parking lots and garages are PayByPhone capable to facilitate parking payment, and on-foot pay stations are available in the general areas – visitor’s parking map. The parking session is valid in any color zone, and it is not limited to the posted location number. For example, a three-hour parking session initiated in the Red color zone allows for the vehicle to be moved between color zones within the three-hour parking session. Using PayByPhone or the on-foot pay stations, automatically registers the vehicle’s license plate with the university.
PayByPhone is $1.50/hourly, plus .27 cents transaction fee. Parking session of 5-hours or more converts to all day parking at $8 plus .27 cents transaction fee. On-foot pay station is $1.50/hourly; no transaction fee.
- There are several parking meters on San Amaro Dr.
- The University of Miami has several parking garages. You can download the entire map by clicking the link below.
- if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to send us an e-mail at email@example.com
Once you arrive…
We try to welcome attendees from all over our community, and sometimes that means newcomers who aren’t yet acquainted with concert etiquette of Classical Music.
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with a quick refresher:
- Arrive several minutes before the concert so you can get checked in and happily settle into your seat.
- Turn off your electronic devices that might make noise, like cellphones and watch alarms.
- Guitars are quiet instruments, so do your best to stifles coughs and don’t eat in the concert hall. Eating and drinking is not allowed in the venue anyway.
- Filming and flash photography is not permitted
- If you arrive late, or must step out, please wait until the artist is between pieces to enter the hall.
- In Classical Music, many “Pieces” come in multiple “Movements” and you are supposed to refrain from applause until the Piece is finished.
Don’t worry, come to listen and enjoy the music.