✓ Marcin Dylla – September 24
✓ Meng Su – October 21
✓ Member’s Holiday Concert – November 19
✓ Martha Masters< – December 10
✓ Łukasz Kuropaczewski – March 17
✓ Judicaël Perroy – March 18
✓ Manuel Barrueco – April 7, 2017
Member’s Recital – April 29, 2017
Member's RecitalSaturday, April 29, 2017
Clarke Recital Hall, University of Miami
No purchase necessary, free to the public!
Thank you for purchasing tickets!
Your tickets will be ready for you to pick up the day of the concert after 7:15 pm at Clarke Recital Hall, University of Miami. Please have your ID or paypal receipt with you when picking up the tickets. If you are a student don’t forget to bring your student ID.
Clarke Recital Hall
University of Miami
5501 San Amaro Dr.
Coral Gables, Florida 33146
Clarke Recital Hall - University of Miami
We strongly suggest you arrive early in order to avoid missing a single note!
- Purple Zone in front of the school of music. One of the entrances might be closed, but there is another one, which you can find on the map below.
- There are several parking meters on San Amaro Dr.
- The University of Miami has several parking garages. You can download the entire map by clicking the link below.
- if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you arrive…
We try to welcome attendees from all over our community, and sometimes that means newcomers who aren’t yet acquainted with concert etiquette of Classical Music.
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with a quick refresher:
- Arrive several minutes before the concert so you can get checked in and happily settle into your seat.
- Turn off your electronic devices that might make noise, like cellphones and watch alarms.
- Guitars are quiet instruments, so do your best to stifles coughs and don’t eat in the concert hall. Eating and drinking is not allowed in the venue anyway.
- Filming and flash photography is not permitted
- If you arrive late, or must step out, please wait until the artist is between pieces to enter the hall.
- In Classical Music, many “Pieces” come in multiple “Movements” and you are supposed to refrain from applause until the Piece is finished.
Don’t worry, come to listen and enjoy the music.